Sunday, October 2, 2011

Riley Is 1 Years Old!!!

I can't believe it but my baby is 1 years old. I had no idea it would come so fast. We celebrated yesterday because Tony works tonight. We had a spaghetti feast and had a great turn out. For pictures, visit my facebook page. It was a wonderful day and I'm so thankful that we have such great friends and family who have been such good supports for us.

In other news, I found Riley's first tooth the other night. Everyone kept telling me how the bottom teeth normally come in first so that's where I kept looking. The other night, he stuck my finger in his mouth and I felt something sharp. Low and behold, Riley's top left canine tooth (or what looks to be where the canine would be) is coming in. It looks more like a fang, it's very pointy and sharp.

Sippy cup transition is going so-so. He still gets a morning bottle but all other fluids go in a sippy cup. The problem is i that he doesn't like to drink much so it's hard to guage if it's the sippy cut he doesn't like or if it's just that he doesn't feel like drinking. Who knows but we will keep trying. We know it's that time to have him drinking out of a sippy cup only.

No comments:

Post a Comment